Well we had a bad weekend at the races. My husband roll his kart about 5 times down the front straight way. Yes, he is
ok not even sore the next day... I didn't even get a picture of him. But, the good news is that Dave
Corneil won the main event that night. It was very
emotional for him, the kids and all of us. We were so excited for him, he flat out ran everybody on the track. Can't wait to scrapbook tonight.... It Monday.
4 comments:
glad to hear that Gary is okay!! How scary! Yikes!! Very cool about Dave though...I bet it was awesome for him.
Can't wait for this weekend...heading out today after work...will probably swing by to unload my stuff tonight. See ya soon!
Are you sure Garys ok... But I hope Tommy won the race...
I'm glad to hear he's OK! Are you OK? I would have been an emotional wreck seeing my husband tumbling down the track.
That's great that he was able to walk away from it.
http://mugsyboo.blogspot.com/
Gina - I just found this blog, she has the most adorable pages she scraps with her pugs. I thought of you
Post a Comment