Friday, July 11, 2008

We are racing this weekend at the fairgrounds, its a two day show. I can't wait to get some good pictures.

Oh buy the way, did I tell you today is my husband birthday.... I'm not telling how old just, old.

Today, I scrapbook Connor pictures frames for his room of his mom, I hope he likes them. I spent all day and I am happy with them. It really makes me sad because I miss her so much.
Do you know what I love is when I get to see her handwriting it pops up everyday at the store. I just want to save them all. It really takes my breath away.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really miss her to. Keep me posted on how the races went...:( cuoldnt make it to them basketball tourny -wyatt

Jenn aka boysmama said...

I miss her too. I miss her emails and her encouragement. It's going to be tough I think this weekend. :(

I'm sure Connor will LOVE what you did for him. (((hugs)))

Angela said...

I have always hated my handwriting, but that just reminds me why it's important to use my own handwriting in my scrapbooks. Thanks for the reminder.

The 5 Hirning's said...

Hey Gina! Thanks for the reminder I think of her alot. She's still on my cell phone, my emails, when I see a green van coming down the street "I think there's Trac" and then I stop myself. I think it's great, not that we could ever forget her, that we all have little reminders, keep her spirit alive. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Gina,
I think of Tracy and the Corneil family all the time. It still doesn't seem fair that she had to leave us so soon. I still have her number in my cell phone and email address on my computer, I just can't let go of that part of her yet.

I hope that things go well this weekend for you at ScrapCamp, sorry that I have to miss it. I promise that we will get over to see you again soon.

Love and miss you lots-
Trish

Anonymous said...

hi gina im so glad i got a blog!!!!!!!

joey said...

hey gina it is joey