Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy July

Wow July already -- and the 4th this weekend -- Where does time go can't believe that 1/2 the year is over. Friday night I will be taking in the Dierks Bentley concert outdoors. Then Salmon lake here we come. The weather is supposed to be hot.... Yay I'm scrapbooking all day with Terry tomorrow at the store. I hope to get all my new cards designs for my class, Connors frame, new planner (i'm still using 2007), and even a page. Hope you all have a great 4th enjoy the fireworks and be careful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina, love the new look of your blog. Thanks for keeping us up to date on the MT happenings. I am glad that you are having a great summer. Hope to see you soon! Love and Miss you~ Trish D

Jenn aka boysmama said...

yay...you updated! I swear I looked yesterday and didn't see anything! :) Have FUN at the concert and at the lake. I think we are coming to town for the weekend but not sure what the plans are yet. I would love to just come scrap for a bit. CANNOT wait for the retreat. :)

Rene' said...

Gina have a Happy 4th-I love your blogs new look:-) I enjoy coming by and seeing whats new with you..Have fun this weekend, it is going to be really Hot:-)