Wow I've been busy. I can't believe that two weeks went flying by....
July16-20 Getting ready for Survivor Camp. Camp was 18,19, & 20, we were at the Grant Creek Inn scrapbooking. I got lots of pages done, had a great time. I get so much accomplished at camps. I did 9 double page spreads, finished planners for Tabetha and I, worked on a book about Tracy and I, and made several cards.
July 20th the last day of camp my sister came to visit us from Madison WI. , Ginny will be here for two weeks. I haven't seen her and her family (husband and Erik) for two years, that's the longest time spread ever. ( I guess I saw her at spring break for 3 day when we went to NYC)
July 22nd -25th we went to Boise to see my other sister, Gaylene and her family. We just had a good time visiting and hanging out. The kids had fun swimming in their pool. Of course we went to the mall and shopped. Us three sister went to lunch for the first time in years..... It was really goood to just sit and visit.
July 26th Back to Missoula, a little rest and housework.. Spent the whole day at splash Montana with Erik and Gaylene's kid (they came home with us for the weekend). Connor and Riley joined us. Gaylene's boy Joey and Riley are best friends, they get along so well. They all spent the night at my house and played Wii all night long.
July 27th We took a family picture with everybody's families. It is very rare to have all of us together.. The last time we did a faimly picture was seven years ago.... Fifteen of us completes our family as of right now...Gaylene and Don took off to Lake Cordelane to their cabin.
July 28th I finally worked a day at the store. It goes by so fast I don't get everything I need to get done. I enjoyed my card class. Made 5 oops 6 cards, I think they turned out pretty cute. I also helped Tabetha get her classroom ready at school for the up coming year.
July 29 and 30 Went to Lake Cordelane with Ginny to visit Gaylene at her cabin. Had a great time. RELAXED and enjoyed our time together. I love going down the Spokane River and checking out all the cool houses.
July 31st Meeting Tabetha at Target Range to help some more with her classroom. We arranged the whole room, it looks good. I'm going to scrapbook at the store most of the day... We have some cool new calendars kits coming up soon. Can't wait to show them to ya....
Wow that's the last too weeks..... Went way to fast....
3 comments:
Gina - it's about time you update on what you have been doing (hee hee). Glad you are having a great summer!!!!
Whoa! You've been super busy. No wonder you haven't had time to blog.
sheesh....was wondering where you went too!! Sounds like you've had a busy...yet nice couple of weeks!!
Post a Comment