
Here's the Moose family we saw at Georgetown. Don't worry we kept our distance from them. The babies were so cute I kept feeding them apples. I can't wait I'm doing a photo shoot at Greenought Park with friends later today. This cold weather is kinda killing the leaves because it came so fast. It not going to stay Beautiful long. The colors are so pretty I love it. A little different weather in Georgetown ... uhn uhn
2 comments:
hey gina whos all coming up to race i herd gary won the got milk
race also whos still in the football pool we have all of nov. off
Hey Gina-Just wanted to stop by and say "hello" the benefit for Tracey was so much fun, you guys really put so much effort into it. Her family is so blessed to have you in their lives. Kaylene
Post a Comment