Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thank You

I would like to Thank everyone who participate in the Corneil Benefit. It truly was an amazing event to be a part of. Lisa and Stacy really hit home with the importance of scrapbooking things that matter most! These ladies are so inspiring and informational they keep scrapbooking going. As most of you all know I had a emergency on Saturday as my mom was rush to the hospital. I received the call right at lunch time so I did not return. I know I miss the most important part but, I was where I needed to be at my mom side. Just to let everyone know she is doing well. I'm sorry that I miss the last part of the event. I heard that is was very emotional.

1 comment:

The 5 Hirning's said...

Sorry I missed it. It sounded, of course, wonderful! Hope all is well with your mom. I will say a little prayer and hopefully I will see you soon.