Sunday, June 15, 2008

Summertime


I'm excited summer is finally here I plan to soak up alot of sun this summer. Today were going to splash Montana, I've only been their once and it was last year. It's gonna be fun..... Then I'm off to Bosie this weekend, my boys are racing . My Sister lives their and we are planning a Hawaiian Birthday Party for Tabetha , Tommy and Jaxie. Yep all borned on the same day June 20th. Hopefully a little shopping time too. I love to shop....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that you are playing and I am working!!! I'm so excited for Boise, this is the best birthday week ever, it almost is making me excited to turn 25! Thanks for everything :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun Gina! Have fun! Wear sunscreen!!! Drive safe (those boys too)!

Melzie said...

We just moved from Boise last summer, and haven't been back as much as we'd hope. Have fun!!!

3 birthdays on one day- that IS fun!!! And Tabetha 25 is a serious milestone! Especially for a teacher, LOL!! Enjoy!!

Michele said...

Sounds like your keeping busy, hope your doing well.

Oh, and by the way I tagged you, check my blog 4 the rules!

Anonymous said...

Hi