Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Photo Shoot Kade








This is my first fun photo shoot of a baby. Didn't know what to expect, It was very challenging to take photos of a babies, they are on the move all the time. You have to shoot very fast or you might loose the pose. I loved Kade little outfit the hat is so cute backwards. I did these just for fun and practice.

5 comments:

The 5 Hirning's said...

Gina - those pics are awesome. You just keep getting better and better. Keep up the good work!

Michele said...

Looking good! I signed up for Carries new class, I'm going to find "me" time by then! I was in Seattle, then Utah, now swim lessons every morning, Logan's Birthday party Sat. Time flies by. I think of you often though, I still haven't heard from Lisa B. about the class, Carrie gave me her email & nothing, have you heard or been working on anything? Jamie did great with the boys, Cale is smilling away.

Rene' said...

I love those pics..they are adorable. Your a great photographer:-) Isn't it fun?? I love photography too and what a sweet little subject for you to display. Yeah I know what you mean about soaking up some sun..I did that the other day and got burnt but it turned into a tan and I am seriously thinking about doing some scrapbooking tonight. We just got home from vacation yesterday, we went to Yellowstone and Cody Wyoming-FUN!! I love vacation.

Angela said...

Oh my! These pictures are so adorable! You are so talented!

Jenn aka boysmama said...

I didn't know you are doing this now Gina!! How cool!