

Thanks for being patient the last few weeks...months....I really have been busy. I'm back and it feels great. I love beeing home and on a regular schedule. I been to boise for racing and Joeys birthday then off to Wisconsin for a week for more racing. It was call King of the wings which my husband won last year. He did have to give up his crown he took 2nd this year Tommy finished 5th. I did have lots of fun and got some great pictures. I even scrapbook some in the Motorhome. Watched lots of movies and relax. I even read the new Ali Edwards book from front to back.. That is rare.... I have been helping Tabetha with her class room getting it ready for her little one. She is so excited things are going good. Tonight is open house...
I haven't seen the Corneil for at least two weeks. Riley came to Boise with us for his buddies birthday. But today is Thursday early out. I will probably see them today. They have been busy too from what I hear. I wonder how school is going for them.
1 comment:
sounds like you've been BUSY!! It's always fun to go somewhere but always the best to come home!! :)
Post a Comment