

Well ,back to work I have 15 boxes of freight waiting for me. Yes, it can be overwhelming but I just have to tackle one thing at a time. First the NEWSLETTERS is ready. Hope you have all received it. We have some great classes coming up, I love Jami's new Fall Album. Check out the web site for pictures. I love my new book on random thoughts. I got the idea from one of my reps Chrissy, I though it was a great Idea.
We will some happy camper because Camp is on... I have been overwhelmed with so many call for a Fall Scrap Camp I decided to go ahead with it. November 7th, 8th, & 9th. Remember what happens at Scrap Camp stays at Camp...
2 comments:
It must be like Christmas opening up all the new product.
Yeah!!!!! I LOVE new product!!! I'm a junkie!!!! Your awesome GINA!!!
Post a Comment