Enjoy your day I can't believe fall is here, the weather is changing fast it's getting cold. Are you enjoying the leaves changing take time to check them out. I love this time of the year.
Ok I don't even know where to start other than maybe just start from today and go forward. I don't know if I am coming or going half the time. I was talking with my husband on Sunday and told him I so far behind in my life. I guess I'm just overwhelmed with everything I need to do. I have way to may thing going on. I have pile of stuff everywhere and don't know where to start. He gave me hope... I wrote down a list of things to finish first and tackled them. I have to start off with a clean house so Monday I cleaned. If my house isn't clean I just don't function well. Then I went to work and I started with my piles their. I am not starting anything else until my piles are all cleaned up. That was his advice clean them all up.
Last night I got to scrapbook for the first time in months I did something for me. I scrapbooked a couple of race pages. We have a race banquet on Saturday this week. I love to bring my race albums. Everybody loves to look at them. It's amazing to see all the guy and boys flipping through them. It is very rewarding.
Tuesday is today, I have freight waiting for me and then I need to clean up piles at work . I have a Calendar Class tonight. We will doing Jan- June this month. Then July - Dec next month. I worked all day Saturday preparing for it. I'm ready .....
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday cleaning piles. I'm getting focused on first things first. Calendar is coming up soon. It is on my list. I will have some news on Lisa Bearson and Stacy Julian coming this next month.
2 comments:
Hey Miss Gina,
Can't wait to see ya and tell you my trip. Hope your week was good! Let me know if I can help you get through any of those crazy piles on thursday! Your doing an AWESOME JOB GINA!!!!!
jami
Hey Gina! I feel exactly the same way, I need to do the list thing too to get started and then I will feel that I am accomplishing things. It is hard working, kids in school, Dan on the road and all the other "blessings" my life includes. I feel for ya. We'll get through it...somehow. I'll say a little prayer for you.
Post a Comment