As you all know that I lost my dear friend and partner. Their is no way you could possibly know the depth of our friendship. I have so many special memories that we have made together in our journey. My loss of my wonderful friend has left me heartbroken. I am so blessed to have all of you in my life, your support is getting me through this one day at a time.


Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory.
3 comments:
Gina, to you and all the Scrapbook Hideaway family and Tracy's family, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's impossible to wrap the brain around. Tracy will be sorely missed.
(((hugs))) There really isn't much else I can say. I miss her already. We talked a lot..via email...and I'm going to miss her novels (she hated short emails!). If there is anything I can do PLEASE don't hesitate to ask okay??
I love the pictures of you two-these layouts are great-it is so good that you talk about it all-so you can journal!! That entry was great!!!!
Post a Comment